Every two weeks our digital magazine SciFiNow+ goes live on The Companion, giving you the very best of new sci-fi, fantasy and horror, but without the sticky floor and strip lights of your nearest newsagent.
And unlike your nearest newsagent and its cranky proprietor, you can read SciFiNow+ Issue 5 for free. Sign up for trial membership to The Companion and you’ll discover:
- Mammoth Pennyworth interviews with Bruno Heller, Danny Cannon, Jack Bannon, Paloma Faith, Ben Aldridge and Emma Paetz!
- Sylvester McCoy in a role like you’ve never seen him in before!
- Jill Gevargizian on her psychological hairdresser horror, The Stylist
- Flashback to Eighties cult classics: Masters Of The Universe, Cyborg, Superman IV: Quest For Peace
- Reviews for: New Bruce Willis sci-fi Cosmic Sin, Maisie Williams horror The Owners
No ads and no clickbait, The Companion is dedicated to original long reads and exclusive in-depth interviews on the likes of Stargate, Farscape, Star Trek, Quantum Leap, The X-Files, and more. Basically, they write about the shows that made us who we are and inspired SciFiNow back in the beginning. In this uncertain era of trolls and contrarian hot takes, it’s amazing to see someone else prepared to give it all for the geeks.
Your membership to The Companion gets you three epic long reads a week, as well as early access to showrunner podcasts, invites to live events and AMAs, and, of course, every single issue of SciFiNow+ as it’s released. You can also download the free app in the App Store or Google Play and explore tons of bonus features not available on the site.
Sign up for a free trial now. If it’s not for you, simply cancel before the end of the trial period and you won’t be billed.[a] If you do want to stay, however, simply use the code SCIFINOW20 on checkout to get a 20% discount.
SciFiNow Issue 5 is out now!